Retirement is one of life’s major milestones and marks a huge change in day-to-day life. Every week in Ireland, over 1000 people retire from the workforce. Retirement in Ireland 2022, a report by Retirement Life explores a number of key areas of transition and concern for those preparing for retirement including identity, relationships, health, wellbeing and lifestyle changes.
This report aims to highlight the concerns of employees entering retirement and provide practical recommendations, to both individuals and their employers, on how best to approach and support retirement planning.
On Friday 20th May 2022 following the official launch of our report, Retirement Life hosted a webinar event with contributions from notable guest speakers including:
- John Higgins – General Manager, Retirement Life
- Frank Feighan – Fine Gael TD for Sligo-Leitrim and Minister of State at the Department of Health with Responsibility for Public Health, Wellbeing, and the National Drugs Strategy
- Seamus Mc Cormack – Retiree and former staff trainer at An Post
- Olivia Beck – Certified Nutritionist with an MSc in Advanced Nutrition Research and Practice
- Alan Dillon – TD and former GAA All-Star
Watch the webinar here: